Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sorry About the Last Post

I am so sorry about bringing up that horrible story on my blog yesterday, but it was an impulse. I was crying and horrified that, once again, there was a story about a parent killing a child.

To all those that came by yesterday to post, I promise to try to keep these kind of things off my blog. It isn't what my blog was created for. I'll just cry in private next time.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and to those I have yet to meet.
Copyright Dana 2005
1 had something to share

Name: Dana
Location: Chicago, and if y'all call me a Yankee, I'll have to cyber-smack ya'!

I'm just a mom of two, a crafter of jewelry, and to keep my sanity among the Yankees (kidding)I write southern-themed poetry, short stories and memoirs. I have been published on the web on sites such as USA Deep South, Southern Humorists, Muscadine Lines - A Southern Journal, Mosaic Minds and Long Story Short. I am also a contributor in Dew on the Kudzu and Weight-Loss Articles.com where I write dieting humor.

And this is my blog... Kudzu, funny family stories, poems, family ghosts, snakes, sun-kissed southern memories all inside! Plus some travel reviews, recipes and more! I also make handcrafted jewelry! Check out my jewelry blog - Colors of the Woods

View my complete profile

Copyright  2005 Dana Sieben - All Rights Reserved

Creative Commons License
This work is
licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


View my page on Indiepublic
Use one of these buttons
and link to me!




Dana Mosley Sieben

Create your badge
37%
Sign my guestmap!
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
 
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
If you'd like to share your thoughts via e-mail, get in touch with me here

www.flickr.com
imissala's photos More of imissala's photos
Chicago Lampoon

Belmont or Bust

I Was Trailer Trash When Trailer Trash Wasn't Cool

One Day at a Time

The Southern Epicure

Willing Hands (cross-stich blog)

A Tennessee Redneck in King Harald's Court

I am a Supersonic Streak in the Sky!

Becky's Carolina Journal

The Book Bitches

Alabama Kitchen Sink

Herbal Connection

Magnolia Mom

All Things Southern

Too Much Pork

Finding Fair Hope

The Little Things

The Patrick's

Going Places

The Phoenix

Olga's Blog

Leslie's Omnibus

Welcome to Beejland

Web Grits

Amy's Musings

Ruminations and Reflections

The SoapBox

The Martin Family

Travel Activities

Susie Pie

Lisa's Writing Projects

Monica's Thoughts

Bill's Bilge

Pirate Journal

Junkyard Poetry

Road to Writing

What's Up Down South?

Southern Comfort

All Kinds of Writing

Talking to Myself

The Notebored

Dana Reye's Place

Dovely's Days

Musings on Birmingham

Bill Harper's Humorwriter.com

Words to Go With - a Poetry Blog

Your Way Camping

Mushy's Moochings

Rurality

Zazzafooky

Southerness.com

The Sassy Southerner






Who Links Here

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I believe that no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, you can not baptize cats." - Larry the Cable Guy

A Tennessee man and an Alabama man were both fighting in a war and were captured by the enemy.
"Before we put you to death," said the enemy, "do you have any last requests?"
"Yes," said the Alabaman. "Could you play 'Yeah, Alabama' before you shoot me?"
"Sure," said the enemy. "How about you, Tennessean?"
"Could you shoot me before you play 'Yeah, Alabama?'"

courtesy of 100 Redneck Jokes


Image hosting by Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blogarama - The Blog Directory


blog search directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Blogwise - blog directory



Writing , songs, humor & cool fun stuff
The Free Directory of Independent Writers and Artists
LitScene.com - The portal for writers and authors






FindingBlog - Blog Directory









TFS 100 TopBlogs

Personal Blogs
Start Blogging

Top100 Bloggers
Blogs

Top100 Bloggers Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

Listed in LS Blogs

al.com - Alabama Weblogs








Top Personal Blogs
Artwork for banner
supplied by client.
Photographer: Dana

Site Design By:


Powered by Blogger

« chicago blogs »